Friday, October 28, 2005

HIGH


Early in the morn
Beginning of day
Two Ecstasy pills
Keeps the troubles away

Not long after
If I can't cope
Couple of LSDs
Down my throat

By now I feel
Really kinda dopey
Hallucinating stuff
My vision is spotty

Right after lunch
A joint of Weed
One after another
To fulfill my need

To top things up
Abit of Ice
A tingling sensation
Ain't that nice?

No doubt some say
Virtue is nice
But in my opinion
Vice adds spice

Joy of tripping
I cannot relate
Explosion of senses
A cocktail grenade

A snort of Heroin
In a disco joint
Club lights flashing
Barely feel my loins

Music was banging
In my empty head
Feel like floating
On velvety bed

Then comes Cocaine
Took a large dose
When the cops arrived
I was semi comatose

Thrown behind bars
With big ugly gays
Covered my anus
God i will pray!

Thus ends the story
Before I bid goodbye
Still I must ask
Yer wanna get high???

~ spaced out x ~

(Idea for poem materialized while taking a crap)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

I think the review from Teh Blof Father is pretty good. It did get the overall essence of your blog. Pretty dark poetry.

23:47  
Blogger X said...

yeah? oh well...maybe i just can't connect with the chicken dance thingy...hah...yer site's all about spooks huh? no wonder the readership's high, and if yer ever need a face for that site...take mine!!! haha...thanks again for visitng

00:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

03:33  
Blogger Jardel said...

hey! nice dark poetry. so formal yes. but nice lol
thank you for visit, but i don't understand u comment =/

04:23  
Blogger X said...

double wow!

13:19  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

triple WOW!

00:59  
Blogger X said...

ahahah...wendz yer da best

01:08  
Blogger doshur said...

mayb sometime u shld compose some rap songs.

15:51  
Blogger X said...

rap? dun wan lah...later become a black wannbe, enough poseurs around liao, dun need one more. so gd wor, visit me site and post comment somemore...ahah

16:16  
Blogger X said...

anyways i can't rap.....ahahahah

16:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home