Thursday, November 03, 2005

I hear voices.....


Fucking voices
In my head
Weights a ton
Of molten lead

One who sings
Another cries
One lonely voice
Tells me to die

An angry one
Blames the world
Wadever wounds
My tortured soul

One voice mocks
My ugly state
All these voices
Cannot shake

Countless pills
Swallowed dry
To save myself
From mind gone wry

Of no good
Have they done
Only makes
My senses numb

Fucking voices
Cry aloud
Self is drowned
In tempest cloud

Bash my head
Till I bleed
On brittle walls
Dents I knead

But still they be
Will never cease
Ever louder
They increase

That all leaves
Me no choice
But to hear
That lonely voice

She who says
That life is cruel
Oh so bitter
Sorrow brews

The only way
To end my life
Will I free
From all this strife

At the temple
Gun in hand
A silent tear
Gun goes bang

~ suicide sorrow x ~

(Looks like I found that dark mood button after all.....)

10 Comments:

Blogger Cookiss99 said...

This is a damn good schizo poem manz! I like this one! You are good manz Mr X! Carry on your cool writings!

08:46  
Blogger X said...

muahahahaha...i got goosebumps while writing this, seems to be satifying the dark schizo side of me...the one that chants for more unearthly poems

15:02  
Blogger X said...

always a pleasure, and i cant tell yer how much i appreciate it when ppl have the courtesy to come thanking for visiting. i make it a point to do that for everyone who leaves a name.....so thank yer too

04:27  
Blogger Peace said...

Hi x, thanks for dropping by my site... that's how i got to know yours. Very cool! ya, exactly opposite of mine...hehe...

10:38  
Blogger X said...

well thank yer peace, there is balance all around us...we have blogs like yers that show the light and...we have blogs like mine that embrace darkness. all is a cycle as of night and day.

morbidly yers
x

16:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

endless number of these wonderful finds, what with the Internet being a vast network of constantly evolving ideas and all!

22:10  
Blogger X said...

hmmm....that a compliment? yesh, the internet is indeed wonderful...but at the same time it can confuse yer with the staggering amount of information, so wad is the truth? becoz my truth may not be yer truth, it is...merely one's opinion. thank yer very much for visiting oh anonymous one, may yer future visits be plentyful and hopefully i can keep my writings constant, if not better.

gratefully yers
x

00:24  
Blogger X said...

hah...yer must forgive my ignorance, but i dun know anything about sylvia plath... oh well, guess i'll have to google that. dun read much poetry, more of a horror fiction reader, mostly stephen king. thank yer very much for visiting, i have one coming up soon, and i look forward to the response.

14:13  
Blogger X said...

and i have no idea wad a "nantucket sonnets" collection is, classical composites? but anyways thank yer for commenting, will drop by yer site real soon

15:41  
Blogger X said...

oh thank yer...and now i know...

02:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home