Monday, November 14, 2005

Nocturne


Dreams of night
Caressing wind
Snow felled land
Tranquility scene

Lake of calm
On forest vale
Illuminate by
Moonlight pale

Tender gloom
Amongst the hills
Swathe across
Endless mill

Though day
Has given way
And darkness
Upon land lay

Dark night watches
As hours burn
Serendous chord
Amorous nocturne

~ x ~

(Written to the music of Secret Garden – Nocturne)

Nocturne - A painting of a night scene. An instrumental composition of a pensive, dreamy mood, especially one for the piano.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cookiss99 said...

lyrics or u wrote tt urself? Its soothing... very un-X... yeah time to de-Xify urself..

06:00  
Blogger X said...

de-Xify my morbid crap, but it'll come back. i like this musical piece, very nice...yeah, wrote this myself. it's sorta like my own interpretion on the few sentences of lyrics in the song. seems like yer been de-wendewfying yerself lately too...hah...the "screw everyone" posts are flooding again

11:47  
Blogger X said...

oh its the music working on me, gets me in one of those "I FEEL PRETTY" moods...ahahaha. oh well, since yer like it so, i'll include it in the "Sorrowful Picks" section, my personal favs.....

01:42  
Blogger girlzoot said...

I dearly enjoy the sing-song aspect of the last bit the dark night watches/as hours burn has almost a treachery to it, a warning.

Delightful.

03:38  
Blogger X said...

wonderful that yer've enjoyed this, i wasn't expecting this piece to generate much interest. often ppl describe how they feel from my poems, and it fascinates me. i just write outta my head and leave the interpretion up to others. and wad they say, gives me a new perspective of my poems

04:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home